‘THE 50 GLORIOUS YEARS OF KVS (1963-2013)'
The KVS which started as Central School Organization in 1963 was renamed as Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan in 1965. K.V. is a premier organization in India with 1094 schools catering to the educational needs of over eleven 'lakh and twenty thousand students with 56,445 employees striving hard to achieve the goal.
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Hubli made a humble beginning in the year 1965 in the rented building in Hosur. Then the school was being run in shifts due to acute paucity of space. Only in the year 1985, it was shifted to Rajnagar. The Vidyalaya has grown over the years in terms of size, strength and formidable reputation. The enviable task of nurturing the talents of young hearts and minds and shaping their destiny by instilling sense of discipline, social justice, patriotic fervour and humane characteristics is aimed to be achieved here.
The school is equipped with modern facilities and educational aids. The students are encouraged to actively participate in sports for which necessary infrastructure is in place.